Happy new year to all our existing clients! Thank you for choosing Carisma Wills for your estate planning.
If you have decided that 2019 is the year you must cross off MAKE A WILL from your to-do list, we would love to help you through the process.
Check out our 4 reasons to make a Will here:
- It’s so easy to make your Will with Carisma Wills – and it will save your family unnecessary distress at an already difficult time. You’ll wonder why you put it off so long once its done!
- A Will makes it much easier for your family or friends to sort everything out when you die – without a Will the process can be more time consuming and stressful.
- If you don’t write a Will, everything you own will be shared out in a standard way defined by the law – which isn’t always the way you might want.
- A Will can help reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax that might be payable on the value of the property and money you leave behind. Writing a Will is especially important if you have children or other family who depend on you financially, or if you want to leave something to people outside your immediate family.
Your Will tells people two very important things:
- Who should have your money, property and possessions when you die.
- Who will be in charge of organising your estate and following the instructions you leave in your will – this person is called your ‘executor’, and you can name more than one person if you want to.
You can also use your will to tell people about any other wishes you have, including instructions for your burial or cremation.
Your executor will do their best to make sure your wishes are followed, as long as they don’t involve breaking the law. It might not always be possible for your executors to carry out your instructions. For example, a person you want to leave something to might die before you do, but if you have a Will there’s a better chance of things happening the way you want.
If your family is small and you want to leave everything to them, making your Will is very straightforward.
If your situation is more complicated – for example, if you have a second family or you want to leave money and gifts to lots of people – you’ll need to plan more carefully. But don’t worry – we promise to explain your options and create a tailored solution that’s perfect, just for you.
However simple or complicated your situation, don’t put it off – make sure that what you leave behind will go to the people you intend to benefit.
Call us today on 078 711 711 80 for affordable peace of mind in 2019 and beyond…